How did being at Forest School affect the way you feel about yourself?
- It made me feel safe but wild, like I wasn’t trapped.
- I made me feel free, excited and joyful.
- It made me forget my worries.
How did being at Forest School affect the way you got on with other people?
- It helped me get on with people I had never worked with before.
- I feel confident to talk to more people because I spent time with them a Forest School.
- I got on well with other people because we had to work as a team.
How did being at Forest School affect the way you feel about the outdoor environment?
- It made me appreciate nature and want to look after it.
- It made me realise that there are so many things to find in a woodland area.
- It made me want to learn and have more fun outdoors.
What did you learn at Forest School?
- How to climb a tree safely and look closely at my surroundings.
- I learnt to use tools properly and make things out of wood.
- I learnt that you can find types of worms and woodlice in the pond.